You must have probably heard about celebs indulging themselves into Pilates and swearing by its benefits. Have you always wished to try Pilates Exercises but were unsure how it can impact and what all it involves? Here’s the complete guide to make you aware of all its wonders!
So What Is Pilates Exercise?
Strengthening your core is one of the important things you should care about for full body fitness. Pilates is exactly the need when you are looking for a mind-body workout that focuses on the balanced development of the body.
Today, almost everyone can be seen doing Pilates. After all, it gives you the power to become stronger, leaner, and capable to do anything with ease. If you consider Pilates as just another exercise, you must know that it is much more than that.
Doing Pilates not only shapes your body beautiful but also calms your mind and boost you up with a high level of energy and peace. Nowadays, it is a popular choice for hundreds of thousands of people who are able to improve their physical and mental health with it.
If you want a perfect body conditioning, Pilates Training is the right answer!
This unique method of exercise once included in routine will make you feel wonderful both inside and out. If you’re a beginner, you can start with Basic Pilates Exercises. It is completely suitable for everyone.
You Can Also Be Recommended Pilates If You Have Any Of The Conditions Listed Below
- A herniated disk
- Risk of blood clots
- Severe osteoporosis
- Unstable blood pressure
Try these few magical Pilates Exercises that will really influence your core and make your tummy tighter-
1. LEG CIRCLE
- Lie faceup with arms by your sides and palms down
- Bend your left knee while placing the left foot flat on the floor
- Extend your right leg up making it perpendicular to the floor
- Circle your right leg out to the side, towards the ground, and return to starting position
- Make the circle big enough ensuring that your lower back is on the floor
- Reverse the circle
- Complete all reps with one leg and then repeat on the other
- Lie faceup on the floor with arms at the sides, legs straight, and palms down
- Lift your legs and make them perpendicular to the floor
- Keep your legs straight and shoulders relaxed while raising your hips and bracing your core
- Reach your legs behind your head slowly as far as possible while pointing your toes behind you
- Reverse the movement slowly to return to the starting position
- Make more reps of the same
- Lie faceup with bringing both knees in toward your chest
- While placing your hands on the back of your head, keep your elbows wide and curl your head up
- Bring your left shoulder toward right knee as you expand your left leg
- Then, bring your right shoulder toward left knee as you expand your right leg
- Carry on with alternate sides
4. BACK ARM ROWING
- Sit with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor about hip-width away
- Extend your arms straight in front of you with palms up
- Keep your back straight and chest up
- Support your core, curl your backbone under, and slowly lower your upper body to a 45-degree angle
- At the same time, bend your arms and bring your elbows close to your body
- Close your hands into fists while pulling them toward your shoulder at eye level
- Take a pause, and then reverse the motion to be back to start
- That makes one rep. Go on with the next one
So, These Were Some Amazing Pilates Exercises For Beginners And Athletes!
Now, when considering to add these Pilates Exercises in your fitness regime, you would wish to know the benefits as well, right? Being aware of what magic this workout can bring into your life will motivate you more to sweat in the gym.
So See If Any Of Your Favorite Pilates Benefits Are Listed Below
- Excellent for your entire body
- Improves your posture
- Increases your flexibility
- Prevents the risk of injuries
- Helps with weight loss
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Makes you highly adaptable to your needs
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces insomnia while letting you get sound sleep
- Restores breathing irregularity
With Pilates, you’ll feel your core becoming active, abdomen and pelvis getting stronger along with good posture maintained. If you wish to achieve powerful body-mind connection, then choose Pilates any day!
This workout can be demanding, so it is advisable to start with slow at the initial stage. Have you been Googling ‘Pilates Classes Near Me‘? Not satisfied with the obtained results? Download FITPASS APP! It’s a one-stop solution and your pass to get access to numerous gyms and fitness studios around you.
FITPASS helps you get best out of Pilates by assisting you to find experienced instructors and gyms serving the workout you need.
Pilates is an awesome workout that goes far beyond flexibility and core strength. Practice this total-body workout and put yourself in close touch with your body, right away!